Tired of creating dozens of folders by hand or stashing empty folders somewhere on your computer? Need to create repetitive folder structures for your projects?
This is what you’ve been waiting for…
Folda is a template-based folder structure generator. It lets you easily create complex and customized folder structures.
Description | Features & Highlights
HOW TO BUY
You can buy Folda directly on the Mac App Store.
An Intel®-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6.8 or Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 or higher. Please verify that you can meet these minimum requirements before installing Folda, as we cannot guarantee the best experience without this.
Localized in English
Ideal for photographers, advertising agencies, web designers and programmers or anyone that needs to create various folder structures regularly. With Folda, you no longer need to keep a set of empty folders somewhere on your hard drive, or creating them by hand from scratch every time or use an automation process that requires a third-party to keep it up-to-date and customized. And no more inconsistencies between similar folder structures, either in spelling or quantity.
Plus, you can create dynamic keywords in any folder, and these keywords can be replaced before you create the folders with your own pertinent information, such as docket number, client name or the person in charge, dates, priority level, etc. This lets you create a much cleaner, better looking folder structure and customized to your needs.
To create new keywords, simply type ## before and && after any text of your choice or use the keyboard shortcut command-K. For example, ##docket number&&, ##date&&, ##person in charge&&, etc. You can use any keyword as many times as you need, and you can create as many keywords as you want. Managing and creating keywords is done via the Templates Manager.
Give it a try and let us know what you think! We're always welcome to constructive comments that helps us build better apps for you!
Features & Highlights
• Create custom folder structures in seconds!
• Create as many templates as you need.
• Dynamic keywords (no limit on quantity or use).
• Keywords can be used in any level or base folder name.
• Up to 3 levels of folders, and an optional base folder to contain them all if you need one.
• See a live preview of the whole structure before it is created!
• You can define up to 4 destination favorites which can be quickly accessed with simple keyboard shortcuts (command-1 to -4). (Requires Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 or newer to function properly).
• Designed for quick and easy use and to not keep you away from other important tasks any longer than necessary.
• Drag and drop any destination folder of your choice on either the control or the table below it to quickly set a new destination.
• Double-click on any template to quickly open it in the Templates Manager.
• Instructions built-in in the interface.
• One-window application.
• Sandbox compliant.